How is COVID-19 affecting doTERRA orders
UPDATE FOR OUR VICTORIAN CUSTOMERS - 8/8/20 Due to adherence to COVID Workplace Protocols, freight and warehousing is currently operating with reduced output. As such, doTERRA’s Melbourne-based warehouse will experience delays, as staff is reduced and further hygiene precautions are put in place. This is the same for our local courier partners, there may be delays with receiving orders.
1. Are the products available?
We have had confirmation from doTERRA Australia which products are currently available and are monitoring this on a daily basis. If they are available to purchase on the website, they are available. If you place an order with us and we cannot process it, you will receive a full refund immediately.
2. Will the warehouses stay open?
We are able to confirm that doTERRA warehouses in Australia are considered part of the 'essential services' category and will therefore remain in operation. This is the same as our courier partners, so while there may be a delay from an increased demand standpoint, we don't anticipate at this point in time that we will see any major disruptions to our service.
Similarly, doTERRA warehouses have put in place safeguard measures in light of the current climate such as;
- Temperature checks - each worker is checked upon arrival at the warehouse to ensure any unconfirmed cases are caught before entering the workplace
- Splitting workers into two shifts - this is important as should one person fall ill, then the second team can take over while the first is quarantined
- Management team working from home - ensuring that there is no lag in communication
- Additional cleaning/sanitary measures in place
3. Have Shipping Times Been Affected?
Shipping times have been affected for all businesses using Australia Post by COVID-19. Read the Australia Post FAQ here.
- If you have purchased retail value oils from us, we will have sent you a tracking link usually 2-4 days after your order. Please also check your Spam folder if can't find this email. Use the tracking link to track your order via the Australia Post website and follow up with Australia Post regarding the delivery status of your order.
- If you have purchased a doTERRA membership kit with us, you will receive an email from doTERRA which includes your member ID. As the membership is set up in your name, we do not have access to your tracking information. You will need to call doTERRA Member Services on (02) 8015 5080 during business hours, and provide them with your member ID, and date of birth and they can track your kit.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service. If you need help tracking your order, please don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in contact. All the best to you and your family, stay safe in these uncertain times.
Jen & Dean