Why I Chose the doTERRA Home Essentials Kit
Why the Home Essentials Kit was my first choice when I began my essential oil journey.
I initially became aware of doTERRA oils when I was looking for a food grade peppermint essential oil for my bliss balls recipe. At the time I went to a health and wellness seminar and someone saw my husband Dean had a bit of a cold and blocked sinuses. They looked him in the eye and said 'You need doTERRA Easy Air'. They were so certain of this and said it with such conviction I went off to find some the next day!
At that time I didn't know a lot about essential oils and I wasn't really sure I'd use a full kit. I chose to purchase a bottle of Peppermint and Easy Air at the retail price. As soon as I popped the lids I could smell the potency and purity and my curiosity was sparked to what else the oils could be used for.
Not long after this I had the opportunity to attend an Introduction to Essential Oils class. My mind was literally blown! I learnt they could be like a natural tool kit to support my families health, wellness and happiness in so many ways. I learnt they can support the nervous system, respiratory system, digestive system, cardiovascular system and so much more. Not only could they do all this but they smelt AMAZING and I could add many of them to my cooking too to really jazz up the flavours.
Knowing that I was going to need a full collection, the doTERRA Home Essentials Kit was the perfect option.
Here are some of the reasons it appealed to me.
- 15ml bottles so great value and will last (apart from ice blue which is always 5ml).
- Includes the petal diffuser to use oils aromatically.
- Includes the top ten oils every home should have in order to support the respiratory, immune, digestive, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- It contains oils that can be used for sleep support and to help you find calm and relaxation - Lavender and Frankincense.
- It has oils which can be used for DIY first aid - Lavender for bites and stings, Lavender and Tea tree for cuts and grazes.
- It has oils you can use to add flavour to food and drinks - Peppermint and Lemon in your water, Lavender in baking like shortbread, muffins and cakes.
- This kit is worth 235 PV - Product value so it always qualifies for specials and promotions when doTERRA are running them - in my case I received a free 5ml ice blue oil and the ice blue rub so over $100 of value for free.
- It includes oils you can use fr DIY cleaning - OnGuard, Lavender, Lemon or Peppermint for a multipurpose spray, Tea Tree for bathrooms, Lemon for your fridge.
- It includes oils for pest repelling - Insects hate Peppermint because of it's high menthol content.
- You have lots of oils to get your DIY on. Onguard for hand wash, Lavender and Frankincense for body wash, Peppermint for a foot scrub and so on.
So for all these reasons I knew this was the kit for me! My husband and I were given some birthday money and we chose to invest it in this kit and we have never regretted it.
You may not use all the oils straight away, but with this kit when you experience something or have an idea, there is a 99.9% chance you'll have oils you can use i in this kit. If you purchase via our shop it's our responsibility to help, support and guide you along the way - something we love to do and take great pride in.
We provide the following support when someone places an order for this kit (or any other kit) with us.
- Welcome email series - 15 part
- Welcome package in the post
- Welcome phone call and offer for wellness consult via phone or Zoom webinar
- Members VIP chat group
- Member only thank-you raffles and events
- Members only Essential Oil App and user guide
If you're interested to purchase this kit or would like to learn more please send us an email or simply add the kit to cart. We recommend adding on some fractionated coconut oil for safety and to make your oils go even further for topical use.