Delicious Peppermint Bliss Balls
Simple and Quick Bliss Balls Packed with Protein
Are you looking for a quick and simple peppermint bliss ball recipe that is sure to WOW your guests and your taste buds? Look no further. I've made this recipe over 100 times and it impresses every SINGLE time. I was personally so impressed this is the reason I initially purchased doTERRA essential oils - to make this recipe!
- 1 ½ cups raw/activated walnuts, cashews, or a mixture of both 8 Pitted Mejool Dates
- 2-4 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder (or your favourite chocolate protein mix)
- Pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tbsp water to combine
- Desicated coconut to roll in if desired
- 4-8 drops doTERRA Peppermint or Wild Orange Essential Oil*
- Place walnuts and salt into a food processor (a Thermomix is perfect for this) and process until combined.
- Add dates and process until sticky.
- Add Cacao powder and peppermint essential oil and process until combined
- Add water until mixture forms a clump/desired consistency.
- Roll into balls, cover in coconut if desired.
- Place in fridge until ready to eat.
The doTERRA Difference
Adding doTERRA peppermint or doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil to these bliss balls not only adds a burst of minty or citrus flavour, but also adds to the therapeutic benefits of this recipe. Peppermint essential oil is known to promote digestive health and can help alleviate occasional stomach upsets.
* NOTE: I ONLY use dōTERRA Essential Oils as flavouring as approved for use in Australia and listed on the labels